Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Right, that's it!

image

No more procrastinating. I have to get this thing written. It may be a one-woman show, it may be a novel, it may be a screenplay. I am not really sure how it’s going to pan out. But decisions have been made - the main one being I HAVE A BLOODY DISSERTATION TO WRITE - DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!
With this small matter in mind (and the added bonus of knowing that I will not be able to do it next summer when I’m meant to - pesky kids and their school holidays!) I am DEFINITELY (no faffing about anymore) doing it this term. The decision is made. I have even started research and notes. Actually I’ve been researching it for ages but have now got to move up a gear.
So, I am going to do the NANOWRIMO. I need to write 20,000 words for the dissertation so the 50,000 target of the Nano should see me well clear. Hurrah! Wish me luck, offer me encouragement, send me virtual cups of coffee. Thanks.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/dashboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there and thanks for dropping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment. Cheers.